- May 2019: George Hwang, Director of George Hwang LLC, Appointed as Vice-Chair for Copyright Committee of Licensing Executive Society International (LESI)
- May 2019: Talk on ‘IP as Security in Finance’ at Faculty of Law, Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand
- October 2019: Franchising and Licensing Asia (FLAsia) 2019 Talk
- November 2019: George Hwang, Facilitator for LES-IP Academy 2019
- May 2018: George Hwang, elected as President of Licensing Executives Society Singapore for the Second Term
- October 2018: George Hwang, re-elected as President of King’s College London Alumni Society Singapore (KCLASS)
- October 2018: Franchising and Licensing Asia (FLAsia) 2018 Talk
- October 2018: George Hwang, Facilitator for LES-IP Academy 2018
- November 2017: George Hwang, elected a President of King’s College London Alumni Society Singapore (KCLASS)
- May 2017: George Hwang, elected as President of Licensing Executives Society Singapore
- December 2017: Intellectual Property is Big News: Regional Seminar for Journalists, organised by WIPO
- October 2016: Franchising and Licensing Asia (FLAsia) 2016 Talk
- April 2016: Spoke at the WIPO-UKM Conference on International Technology Transactions – Intellectual Property and Dispute Resolution
- April 2016: SPH v TRS: The rights and wrongs of copyright
- April 2016: Conference on International Technology Transactions – Intellectual Property and Dispute Resolution, organised by WIPO
- March 2016: Business Assist, Contract & Copyright Talk – A talk organized by Professional Photographers Association (Singapore) (PPAS)
- February 2016: Update on the Public Consultation on Proposed Changes to Singapore’s Registered Designs Regime (2015) (LES Connect, Feb 2016, Page 6)
- February 2016: Rihanna V. Topshop – Image Rights (LES Connect, Feb 2016, Page 8)
- January 2016: Photo society draws flak over use of others images
- October 2015: Franchising and Licensing Association (Singapore) Trade Fair 2015.
- September 2015: IP Financing in Singapore: A legal and policy perspective – A talk at LES Asia Pacific Conference 2015.
- July 2015: AFA Press Release – George Hwang LLC’s role in AFA’s Personal Data Protection Programme.
- June 2015: Ping-pong table too similar to artwork?
- June 2015: Ngerng seeks QC to represent him on damages.
- May 2015: George Hwang, Director of George Hwang LL.C, appointed as secretary of LES Singapore.
- February 2015: Changes which influence businesses in 2015.
- December 2014: The Asian Entrepreneur: Interview with George Hwang.
- November 2014: George Hwang LLC – Boutique Entertainment and Media Law Firm of the Year in Singapore
- October 2014: Submissions to the Intellectual Property Office of Singapore on its proposed changes to Singapore’s copyright law regarding equitable right to remuneration.
- October 2014: A Review Of WIPO’s Guide – In Good Company: Managing Intellectual Property Issues In Franchising.
- July 2014: Personal Data Protection: It is clearly a privacy issue.
- May 2014: Flying eyes in the sky.
- May 2014: Law Society’s Seminar on Data Protection.
- April 2014: Judging the 7th Price Moot Court Competition.
- April 2014: Lessons on 3rd Party Pre-Action Interrogatories in Dorsey James Michael v World Sport Group.
- March 2014: Seminar at Sorbonne-Assas International Law School.
- February 2014: Personal Data Protection & Franchising.
- February 2014: Design Council Talk on Importance of Design and IP Rights.
- February 2014: Changes to IP and Media Law in 2014.
- October 2013: Personal Data Protection Compliance Programme.
- September 2013: Market Research and the New Personal Data Protection Law.
- July 2013: 5 Things You Should Know About the New Telemarketing Law.
- July 2013: The Law Society’s Personal Data Protection Seminar.
- April 2013: Judging the Price Media Moot Competition 2013.
- March 2013: Corporate Social Responsibility – Fine Art and Design Talk at LaSalle.
- March 2013: Corporate Social Responsibility – Copyright Talks at LaSalle.
- March 2013: Trademark infringement. Undergrads told to stop using ‘Just Lunch’ name.
- January 2013: ASEAN’s influence on Singapore’s Media Law.
- December 2012: A Review of WIPO’s Guide for SME – “In Good Company: Managing Intellectual Property Issues in Franchising”.
- November 2012: 8th Singapore AIDS Conference: Human Rights and Intellectual Property.
- October 2012: Commentary, Channel News Asia, Secondhand dealings of the new iPhone 5.
- October 2012: Annual Ministry of Law Dinner 2012.
- October 2012: Data Protection Law Passed In Singapore.
- July 2012: IP Consultant, Intellectual Property Management for C-Suite Seminar 2012 (IPMCS).
- March 2012: Senior Judge, Price Media Law Moot Court Programme, University of Oxford.
- March 2012: Speaker, Talk on IP for Start-Up@Singapore 2011, National University of Singapore Entrepreneurship Society.